Job Description

The Team:

Our vision is to change the lives of the communities we serve through abundant giving! We want to change the way real estate is done. At CanZell Realty, we are different. Our vision is to create the first truly global real estate company that provides agents with technology, training, support, and leadership so that they can provide a wowing experience to their clients, every time. Our focus is centered around making the home buying and selling process easier for our clients. We leverage groundbreaking technologies to make the experience more efficient. At Canzell, we believe that the foundation of every business is sustained by developing lasting relationships with every client. We are committed to understanding the needs of our clients and our agents and exceeding their expectations. CanZell, is built on honesty and integrity. At CanZell, we are committed to helping our clients achieve their real estate dreams.

CanZell Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages in the country and rapidly expanding. Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career and not just get a job? You will succeed at CanZell if you are ambitious, self-motivated, and enthusiastic!

Canzell Realty is looking for highly motivated Managing Brokers to help oversee and develop the CanZell sales teams in several states. CanZell is looking for experienced Brokers looking to help our rapidly growing company expand as well as grow personally and professionally.

As a Managing Broker you will have full access to administrative support for contracts and listings, cutting edge, custom-built technology (including your own personal KV Core website, as well as Showing Time, Brokermint, and List Hub Global), the support of a Managing Partner, discounted health insurance, ability to cap at $14k nationwide, and stock options.

Income will consist of multiple revenue stream with no limit to the potential earnings annually:

  1. 3% Percentage of company dollar for all agents that you oversee plus an additional 5% available if you are also the Circle Leader totaling 8%.
  2. Mentor Fees for coaching new agents (up to 10K a year back in ownership stock to Mentor)
  3. Up to 31% revenue share for agents that you sponsor
  4. Aggressive commission structure for your personal deals
  5. Stock Ownership (planning on going live on the Stock Market 2022)

If you’d like to be a part of a company that has been voted one of fastest-growing companies by Inc 5000, YEAR AFTER YEAR, we would love to hear from you.
EARN $500 per agent YOU bring on board anywhere in the United States.

Real Estate Broker responsibilities include:

  • Assisting sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
  • Advertising properties through a variety of marketing techniques
  • Evaluating the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
  • Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
  • Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
  • Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
  • Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
  • Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
  • Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
  • Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
  • Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc)
  • Coordinate property auctions or exchanges
  • Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
  • Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys and other external stakeholders
  • Supervise real estate agents
  • Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices


  • Proven working experience as a Real Estate Broker
  • Proven track record of sales
  • Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
  • Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
  • Trustworthy and results-driven
  • Basic knowledge of MS Office
  • Valid license to practice the profession of real estate broker

Make the jump into your future

Florida | North Carolina | Virginia | Louisiana | Colorado | Tennessee | Illinois | New Jersey | Washington | Maryland | DC | Texas | Georgia | South Carolina | Montana | New York

We use cookies to bring you a better online experience.