CanZell is seeking Real Estate Agents to help pursue our mission! The Real Estate Agent is a competitive professional excited by the opportunity to provide clients with unrivaled savings and service when buying or selling a home. They are the face of our Realty business and responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience, supported throughout by a professional team of leaders. The essence of the position is to be a client’s Trusted Advisor who seamlessly controls and delivers a successful home purchase experience.
- The Real Estate Sales Agent must have confidence and genuine enthusiasm for helping clients achieve their goals in real estate and home finance. Analytical skills and the ability to explain numerical concepts are necessary, along with the following minimum attributes and qualifications:
- Solid network of relationships in the community preferred.
- Working knowledge of local real estate markets.
- Proven client service and relationship-building skills.
- Proven professionalism, ethics, and character.
- Real estate sales license
- Generate New Leads. The Real Estate Sales Agent works to develop business by reaching out to professional networks and individuals in the community. They utilize their own professional stature, expertise, and relationships, coupled with CanZells unlimited recourses, reputation for excellence.
- Represent Client’s Best Interest. The Real Estate Sales Agent serves as point of contact for clients throughout their home purchase and/or selling experience. They serve as a Trusted Advisor on whom clients can rely on to assess the clients’ needs and successfully guide them through one of the most significant and important life decisions.
- The Real Estate Agent is a technician responsible for finding homes, executing market valuations, a variety of contract negotiations, and they own the client relationship beyond settlement. The Real Estate Agent develops lifelong relationships with clients by providing the best possible service.